In-Person or Skype Presentations:
(between 35 - 45 minutes)
1. "Putting Clothes on a Skeleton: Revising/Editing in Layers"
most popular with elementary schools!
2. "Five Ways to Plot A Story"
3. "Behind-The-Scene Creation of Book Covers"
4. "World-Building Like An Anthropologist"
5. "Female and Male Archetypes/Overview of the Hero's Journey"
perfect for middle schools!
All presentations can be scaled up or down depending on grade levels. I'm also happy to work with teachers and librarians to tailor a presentation to fit the needs of the school.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a visit
I looked forward to sharing the love of reading and writing with your students.